Tel: 0121 326 3077 Email: email@example.com
Having had the experience of maintaining local council refuse vehicles and working for a major refuse vehicle hire company himself, Andy has seen first-hand how the standard of service to the waste industry has been set. Andy knew there was only one standard of service M6 Vehicle Hire had to achieve. M6 Vehicle Hire has a combined 40 years experience in the waste and commercial vehicle industry.
This experience has been combined to provide a ‘complete service’ to the customer, which is second to none. At M6 Vehicle Hire we are committed to total quality in all aspects of our business and are dedicated to providing a friendly, reliable, responsive and professional service to all our customers.
Based in the centre of the UK, just off the world famous Spaghetti Junction in Birmingham, with our mobile engineers and HGV Drivers, we are ideally situated to quickly respond to anywhere in the UK.
If you are looking for ‘refuse vehicle’, ‘spot hire’ or ‘contract hire’ we would like to talk to you or meet you in person to discuss your requirements.
- 7.5t Trade Lift
- 4 x 2 Split lift
- 4 x2 Trade lift
- 6 x 2 Split lift
- 6 x 2 Trade lift
- 6 x 4 Split lift
- 6 x 4 Trade lift
- 8 x 4 Front End Loader (FEL)
- 8 x 4 Rear End Loader (REL)
- 6 x 4 Split Body
- Hook Lifts
- Skip Loaders
- 24 hr Breakdown and recovery service
- All technicians fully qualified
- Full MOT preparation
- Approved Speed Limiter Fitting and Calibration Centre
- ABS/EBS Diagnostics and repairs including engine management
- Vehicle brake test and headlamp alignment to VOSA standard
- Specialist engine, gearbox and axle repair including automatics
- Tail lift & shutter repairs including full L.O.L.E.R. testing
- All electrical repairs and maintenance
- Specialist body repairs to include skip loaders, hook loaders etc
- Class 4, 5 and 7 MOT Testing facility
- VOSA approved tachograph fitting & calibration centre
- HGV MOT Testing station
- All makes parts supplied for Vans & Trucks
- Call – 0121 326 63 63 or email – firstname.lastname@example.org